Join the Flanders Vaccine community
Individuals with expertise in the domains immunology, infectious diseases and vaccinology developing new health solutions ranging from diagnostic tools to immunotherapeutics and vaccines are welcome to become an active member of Flanders Vaccine. In order to build a wide network of stakeholders interested to exchange know-how and expertise we aim to identify members throughout the entire value chain from research & development, manufacturing and supply, sales and marketing to regulatory affairs as well as any competence provider willing to contribute to the goals of Flanders Vaccine and its members.
If you are interested in Flanders Vaccine membership, please fill out the membership application form. We offer reduced membership rates for groups. If you would like to receive more information about the membership, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(yearly, VAT excluded) Membership Fees
- Profit: €400
- Profit & FlandersBio member: €300
- Non-profit: €200
- Non-profit & FlandersBio member: €150
- Member profile and link to your organisation on the member page
- Member profile and organisation included in the “Search for partners” database
- Publication of press releases, event announcements, job openings,… on our website
- on upcoming events & conferences
- on upcoming funding opportunities and calls for project proposals
- on courses on vaccines & vaccine related research
- on upcoming PhD defenses in the vaccine field
- Reduced-fee entrance to member meetings (at least 4 times a year) and other events organized by Flanders vaccine.
- Proactive assembly of selected R&D programmes of common interest
- Representation of your company/organization by the Flanders vaccine delegation on (inter)national events & conferences
Search in our database
Are you searching for other members to get in contact with? Flanders Vaccine wants to offer a searchable database comprising all the members, important actors and stakeholders within the domains along the multidisciplinary value chain of immunotherapeutics and vaccines.