Vaxxium is a consortium that brings together highly qualified industry, academic and education experts for vaccine development.
In the past decades vaccinology has become a science on its own at the frontiers of microbiology, immunology and biotechnology. The CEVAC Team conducted numerous (>25) Phase I and I/II studies evaluating candidate vaccines using novel antigens, delivery systems and adjuvants.
VAXXIUM Immunology Lab performed immunomonitoring assays for numerous (>20) Phase I and I/II clinical trials evaluating candidate vaccines that were conducted in the lab or elsewhere.
– short timelines for submission
– high and fast recruitment rate
– a small country with a very high density outstanding facilities, skills and competences
– competitive prices – less expensive than many other european countries
– medical writing
– submission EC & CA
– clinical operations
– cevac clinics vaccionology center
– cevac immunology laboratory
– e-CRF & e-platform & data management
– data management
– safety & pharmacovigilance
– regulatory affairs
– integrated clinical report
For more information: click here