Over its ten-year history, the Berlin Conference on Life Sciences has become a must-attend event for Life Science decision makers, business developers, investors and legal experts. The upcoming conference will explore the exciting market and challenging conditions for the development of novel antimicrobials.
- Antimicrobial Market – Industry overview, SME engagement & financial insights
- Technology Perspective– New approaches to efficiently combat antimicrobial resistance
- Legal Environment & Reimbursment– The challenges of bringing antimicrobials to the market
- R&D Trends – Research and development beyond antibiotics & public-private partnerships
- Start-up Pitch – Investors talk & new business models in the field
Speakers will cover the entire value chain from research & development to the market.
More info: Click here