VPM would like to invite you to their “12th International VPM Days”. They take place on September 12th and 13th 2019 at TWINCORE in Hannover.
This year’s conference topic is “Transforming ground-breaking Ideas into Life-saving Medication”.
The presentations during the event will address critical factors for successful translational research and development. The sessions will be grouped in Translational Research & Development, Preclinical, Licensing & Finance, Clinical Product Development and Legal & IP topics. Following speakers from Academia, Start-Up, Big Pharma, Regulatory, Finance and Legal have kindly agreed to share their experience with us:
- KEY NOTE: Thomas Pietschmann (TWINCORE)
- Miro Venturi (Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Helen Fletcher (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
- Zoe Waibler (Paul-Ehrlich-Institut)
- Umesh Shaligram (Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.)
- Elisa Sicuri (ISGlobal)
- Victoria Nankabirwa (Makerere University, Uganda)
After the presentations on 12th of September the traditional get together BBQ dinner takes place at the TWINCORE park in the evening.
Please note, the 12th International VPM Days also provide continuing medical education points for physicians.
For more information & the registration form: click here