Thursday, June 10 | Member: Free – Non-member: €50 | 11h30 – 12h30
Even while vaccines are rolling out, COVID-19 testing will remain crucial to helping us all return to normal as we begin to engage in everyday life once again. This is why we have invited representatives of our member companies that play a key role in the fight against COVID-19 and have them take part in a roundtable discussion on testing solutions and innovations.
Topics will include:
- New developments in the testing R&D area;
- Innovative and upcoming types of tests;
- The role of Belgium in the areas of production and innovation when it comes to COVID-19 testing;
- Testing of variants: the importance of sequencing to identify new variants.
The session will feature three experts from leading companies in the development of testing technologies:
- Anna-Maria Heuchel-Reinig, Managing Director, Roche Diagnostics Belgium
- Peter Jacobs, Associate Director Genetic Analysis – Clinical Business Development EMEA, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Speaker TBC, Abbott