FEAM is delighted to invite you to their European Biomedical Policy Forum’s workshop on “Vaccination challenges and EU cooperation. What is the way forward?”.
The event will take place on 19 November 2018 (from 13:30 to 18:30) at the Palace of the Academies, Rue Ducale 1, 1000 Brussels (Belgium).
The aim of the workshop is to trigger discussions on how vaccination levels can be improved through better public dialogue and which policy interventions could be taken by the European Commission and Member States to ensure that vaccination programmes function well.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jean-Michel Foidart, Perpetual secretary, Belgian Royal Academy of Medicine (ARMB)
- George Griffin, President, Federation of European Academies of Medicine (FEAM)
- Jos van der Meer, past President, European Academies’ Science Advisory Council (EASAC)
- Mike Catchpole, Chief Scientist, European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- Siff Malue Nielsen, Communications Consultant, WHO Regional Office for Europe
- Heidi Larson, Professor of Anthropology, Risk and Decision Science, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Paolo Villari, Professor, Department of Public Health and Infectious Diseases of Sapienza University of Rome – Representing the Institute Pasteur of Italy
- Martin Seychell, Deputy Director General for Health, European Commission, DG SANTE
- Heike Galbraith, External Affairs Working Group Chair, Vaccines Europe
- Geneviève Chêne, Coordinator of the EU Joint Action on Vaccination (INSERM)
- Mariano Votta, Director, Active Citizenship Network
- Pierre Coulie, Member of the Belgian Royal Academy of Medicine (ARMB)
Participation is open to everyone but registration is required. REGISTER HERE