A matter of effective portfolio management, funding and strategic partnerships?
flanders.bio and CMAST warmly invite you to the first edition of their Partner Day, focusing on how to overcome key challenges when realizing innovation with impact.
Testimonials by representatives from both industry and academia will give insight into the value of portfolio management, funding and strategic partnerships in innovation projects:
– Hilde Windels will share her expertise on managing an R&D portfolio for innovative medical solutions.
– Prof Dr Herman Goossens will discuss the challenges related to transferring project-based into sustainable funding for PPPs in Europe, in the context of the set-up of a European clinical trial network for infectious diseases.
– Bart Vannieuwenhuyse will show the results of effective partnership building in the IMI project EMIF on improving access to and re-use of existing patient-level data to support novel research.
– Cedric Ververken will comment on the strategy and process flow when changing your technology platform company into a drug development company.
– Daap Kooij will introduce the Health Generation Platform, a novel initiative that aims to create a longitudinal data and bio repository foundation to inform effective future disease prevention and interception strategies.
A vivid panel discussion with academic, SME, pharma and patient group representatives will address “The critical success factors and pitfalls in multi-stakeholder innovation platforms”.
Interactive workshops build further on the topics of the day, aiming to uncover concrete solutions.
Please join us as an engaged partner eager to realize impact through your innovation projects!
Venue: Elisabeth Center Antwerp, Koningin Astridplein 26, 2018 Antwerp
For more information about programme click here.
For REGISTRATION click here.