The aim of this conference is to bridge the translational gap in immunopathology, bringing together clinicians, research scientists and industry partners to discuss prominent advances from the bench to the clinic.
Internationally renowned speakers will present their latest findings during 5 plenary sessions:
- Making the most of your antibodies
- T Cell activation and exhaustion
- Bugs and drugs in immunology
- From drug to market
- Tissue immunity
Information for poster submissions
The format for your poster should be: A0 (841 x 1189 mm / 33.1 x 46.8 in), portrait orientation. The best three abstracts were given a short talk slot in the plenary program. The 2 best posters will win the Poster prize sponsored by Elsevier’s journal “Cellular Immunology”!
Submit your abstract for this event
Register before the early bird deadline if you would like your abstract to be recorded in the program book.
The full list of abstracts will be available on 08-11-2021 until 30-11-2021
This list will only be available for registered attendees of the event.
- PhD Student ticket €250.00 / €300.00
- Academic ticket €325.00 / €390.00
- Industry ticket €500.00 / €600.00
*VAT not included
- Early bird deadline: 11-Oct 2021
- Late reg. deadline: 8-Nov 2021
De Bijloke, Jozef Kluyskensstraat 2, 9000 Gent