ENOVA, the European Network of Vaccine Adjuvants, led by Vaccine Formulation Institute (VFI) and supported by the COST Association, presents the Webinar “Vaccines for COVID19 and other Emerging Pathogens”. This open Online Webinar will be held on the 14th July 2021, provisionally from 10 AM CET – 3 PM CET (with an hour break).
The webinar will discuss technologies for the development of vaccines in response to emerging pathogens and COVID-19 vaccine acceptance and rollout in different European countries.
Part One: Technologies for the Development of vaccines in response to emerging pathogens
- Ihsan Gursel: VLP Vaccine Development efforts against COVID-19
- Eloise Nee: Adjuvants for dealing with emerging pathogens – literature review
- Gerrit Borchert: Formulation development of SARS-CoV-2 S pDNA vaccines
- Carmen Alvarez-Dominguez: Nanoparticles in vaccine formulations for emerging pathogens
- Stephanie Longet: Preclinical models to validate COVID-19 vaccines
- Celine Lemoine: TBD
- Ana Falcon: CrisBio©: A new platform for emerging pathogens vaccine production. Influenza virus data
Part Two: COVID-19 Vaccine acceptance and rollout among different European populations
- Ed Lavelle: Vaccine attitudes and rollout in Ireland
- Brankica Filipic: Vaccine attitudes and rollout in Serbia
- Slavcho Mrenoshki: Vaccine attitudes and rollout in Macedonia and Italy
- Dennis Christensen: TBD
To participate, please register with VFI: email@example.com.