Sixth call for training modules
The TRANSVAC2 Consortium has set up training modules at leading European centers that can be combined to create customised international courses on vaccine R&D. Two rounds of tailored training courses are planned. Participants can select topics as needed in their field of vaccine development and the timelines of the various modules are harmonized in a way that allows a logical continuation from one topic to the other.
The sixth call is open from 15 June 2020 – 15 July 2020. It covers 2 modules:
- M1 : Clinical vaccine development and biomanufacturing, organized by University of Oxford (UOXF)/Oxford, UK, September 22- 25th, 2020
- M2: Human and Veterinary Vaccinology, organized by University of Oxford (UOXF)/Oxford, UK, October 26-30, 2020
TRANSVAC services cover all aspects of vaccine development, for:
- Any disease
- Prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines
- Human and veterinary vaccines
- Free of charge (with few exceptions)!
- Researchers developing vaccine candidates against COVID19 are encouraged to apply
Don’t miss your chance to apply for free technical and theoretical courses at leading European centres. Apply at www.transvac.org
Participants will be selected by a course selection panel.
The course is offered free of charge. However selected applicants will have to cover their own travel, accommodation and visa expenses.
Candidates working in a European Union Member State or Associated Member State as well as candidates from other countries who are working in vaccine development projects funded by the European Commission (EC) or European and Developing Countries Clinical trial Partnership (EDCTP) are eligible to apply. Other candidates can also apply, but priority will be given to the groups mentioned above.
For more information about the training modules offered by TRANSVAC, the eligibility criteria and the application process, please visit: www.transvac.org
If you have any specific questions, you can contact the project management team at: email@example.com