Join the Flanders Vaccine community
Organisations with expertise in the domains immunology, infectious diseases and vaccinology developing new health solutions ranging from diagnostic tools to immunotherapeutics and vaccines are welcome to become an active member of Flanders Vaccine. In order to build a wide network of stakeholders interested to exchange know-how and expertise we aim to identify members throughout the entire value chain from research & development, manufacturing and supply, sales and marketing to regulatory affairs as well as any competence provider willing to contribute to the goals of Flanders Vaccine and its members.
If you are interested in Flanders Vaccine membership, please fill out the membership application form. We offer reduced membership rates for members of flanders.bio or BioWin. If you would like to receive more information about the membership, please send your questions to email@example.com.
(yearly, VAT excluded)
- Under construction
- Please contact us for more information about current membership fees
- Member profile and link to your organisation on the member page
- Member profile and organisation included in the “Search for partners” database
- Publication of press releases, event announcements, job openings,… on our website
- on upcoming events & conferences
- on upcoming funding opportunities and calls for project proposals
- on courses on vaccines & vaccine related research
- on upcoming PhD defenses in the vaccine field
- Reduced-fee entrance to member meetings (at least 3 times a year) and other events organized by Flanders vaccine.
- Proactive assembly of selected R&D programmes of common interest
- Representation of your company/organization by the Flanders vaccine delegation on (inter)national events & conferences
“L. Van Oevelen, on behalf of Janssen, expects Flanders Vaccine to foster collaboration and exchange with our company to the benefit of innovation and health”Dr. Luc Van Oevelen, Janssen
“GSK is pleased to be a member of Flanders Vaccine and to support academic-industry collaboration with the aim of furthering innovation in vaccines. We value the role of Flanders Vaccine as a catalyst for such public-private partnerships. All GSK vaccines have been developed in collaboration. We believe that it is only by working together that vaccines of the future will be developed for the prevention of infectious diseases in all populations and age groups.”Philippe Denoel, GSK
“Pfizer Belgium is supporting the Flanders Vaccine initiative because it is a real example on how local R&D, academia and industry can boost innovation by joining forces and creating new networks. In this fast evolving world where healthy ageing should be a clear objective, we see a big role in research on vaccines as it will lead us to better prevention.”Ann Van Gerven (Pfizer)
Search in our database
Are you searching for other members to get in contact with? Flanders Vaccine wants to offer a searchable database comprising all the members, important actors and stakeholders within the domains along the multidisciplinary value chain of immunotherapeutics and vaccines.